zondag 19 maart 2017

Douglas A-4 Skyhawk

After the F-16D, I did a few models, but hadn't  the energy to take some pictures and post them.
This is the second model I completed in 2017, also started in 2017.
The main colors are from Hataka, for me they worked better than Vallejo in the airbrush. It seemed it didn't dry out that fast as Vallejo, even dilluted. I used HTK-A048 – Light Gull Grey (ANA 620) and HTK-A049 – Insignia White (ANA 511). Other colors came from Vallejo and AMMO of Mig.
After completing ths bird I managed to knock of the inflight refueling probe twice, that's why it is pointing down a bit.
Next time I would paint the red on the intakes, these were the only decals I had a struggle with.
The weapons come form Eduard, panels lines were done with oil paint.
When the weather improves I'll update this post whit some outdoor photos.

















Thanks for looking.

Jan Remco

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten