zondag 10 januari 2016

Under construction: McDonnell Douglas F-15B "Eagle" Israeli Air Force














The first new build for 2016.

It's the McDonnell Douglas F-15B "Eagle" from Great Wall Hobbies.
The kit I bought was supplied with the correction sets. So I have to take a close watch on the parts I use.
I decided to do an early F-15B Isreali one , due to the fact that the other decal sheets are for later F-15 models, and no AIM-120's were supplied with the kit. For the first time I will leave the radar and some avionic bays open, just need to buy a couple of Israeli RBF tags. I hope it will turn out great.

The first impression is that the box is filled up with parts.

The box art:



The build starts with the cockpit:

The parts need some cleaning up:

Looks like ejector marks.


And small pins.

The seats are provided with seatbelts, but thas about everything.

Beside the ejector marks, there is more to clean up:

In the circle an example how the parts are attached to the sprues. And results in:



Jan Remco



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten