zondag 12 oktober 2014

Intro

This year  I restarted building scale models.
After building quite a large number in the early 1980's, I stopped building scale models due to school, relocations and familiy.
The difference between bulding in the 80's and now is that there is much more information available due to the Internet. As well as other manufactures.

I don't have the intention to go to contests or so, the building is just for the fun and to clear my mind after work. But I want to inprove myself, by the time and number of builds, using the Internet, to get some ideas.
I want to share in this blog some stages of the building proces and the final result.

As a planespotter I like to build planes, the scale I've chosen is 1/48.

Enjoy reading.

Jan Remco

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten